Saturday, March 12, 2011

Costco Samples

I know it's been a while, but March has been CRAZY!!!!  There is so much going on in my little world that I haven't had much time for myself. I've been taking pictures of things that I eat,  and some of it is totally worth mentioning, but I've just been completely drained and haven't had the desire to write anything. I'm in need of some serious R&R. 

Anyhow, I just wanted to give a quick mention of my newest addiction. A few weeks ago, I was at Costco shopping, and I was drawn to all the free samples. Don't judge me!! Everyone samples things, right? I mean, that IS what its there for. ha ha. Anyways, I was passing by and I saw some Almond Rice Pops with Blueberries. The sample lady mentioned that it was:


ALL NATURAL
0g TRANS FAT
KOSHER
GLUTEN FREE

Now... normally when I hear something like that, I assume that it doesn't taste that good...but boy was I wrong. This little treat was delicious. I was on my way to my best friend's house to meet with her and my sister so I bought three bags to share with them. I'm happy to report that they also loved it. I will be going back to Costco very very soon. Try it out!!! You won't be sorry.




Wholesome rice crisps, crunchy roasted almonds and sweet dried blueberries




1 comment:

  1. Nice! Sometimes I go to costco for a light "FREE" lunch. don't judge me haha :X I love costco samples!

    ReplyDelete