Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FAGE (Greek Yogurt)

Good Morning Everyone!! 

For the past 3+ weeks, I've been eating greek yogurt for breakfast every single day. I have never eaten something for that long without getting sick of it, but this yogurt is way better than the rest. First off...FAGE is all natural and packed with flavor. Second of all, I love love love the consistency. Greek yogurt  is a little thicker and creamier than your standard yogurt. Do I really need another reason? Nope.  I don't know what it is...but I'm completely ADDICTED.

FAGE Total 2% (lowfat) yogurt comes in many flavors, but my favorite ones are:

Blueberry
Strawberry
Peach
Honey

For those of you who prefer nonfat yogurt, there is FAGE Total 0%. My favorite flavors are:

Honey
Mango Guanabana
Blueberry Acai

Lowfat or Nonfat...it doesn't make a difference to me. The flavor is not compromised at all. FAGE seriously has ruined all other yogurts for me. You know when you try something that is so good, you start to compare it to the best you've had. This yogurt totally set the bar. 


FAGE is AWESOME!!
FAGE Total 2% - Plain yogurt w/ blueberry
The container separates the yogurt from the fruit


When I first tried this yogurt a few weeks ago I took my first bite, and said out loud, "Are you serious!!" I couldn't believe how good it was. I looked down at the container and read that it was pronounced Fa-yeh! I thought to myself...its more like F*#@ Yeah!!! I'm happy camper. 



1 comment: