Sunday, April 24, 2011

My favorite PANCAKES!!

Du-Par's Restaurant & Bakery
6333 W 3rd St
Los AngelesCA 90036
(323) 933-8446

There are several Du-Par'a Restaurant & Bakery locations, but I love going to this particular one because there is so much to see/do at the Farmer's Market &The Grove next door. When ever I go to Du-Pars, I make sure to order a short stack of pancakes. These buttermilk pancakes are as simple as it gets. They are very well the best  plain pancakes I have ever had. They already come soaked in melted butter, yet they are not soggy one bit. The outside is crispy but it's also very fluffy in the inside. Some people complain that these pancakes are too expensive, but in my opinion, if something is good (and oh is this gooood), why not pay a little extra for it?

If you don't like plain pancakes, spread some boysenberry on top and add some syrup and you're in for a treat.



BLD

7450 Beverly Blvd

Los AngelesCA 90036

(323) 930-9744

www.bldrestaurant.com


BLD has the best Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes. Good lord...these are babies are heavenly. The portions are huge though. An order comes with 4 pancakes, so I always make sure to split it with someone. The servers are always kind enough to plate them separately, too. One bite and you'll be sold. I know I was

There is definitely enough blueberries to go around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment